ARC Chainset set up- Raceface Turbine complete
Full Chainset inc BB and chainring for YETI ARC 2021 onwards.
The Turbine continues setting the benchmark for performance aluminum cranks and cements the Turbine legacy. Featuring the proven Race Face Cinch System interface, the Turbine is an incredibly light & stiff performance crank-set for today's modern XC, trail and all-mountain rider. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. Interested in counting watts? The Turbine crankset is compatible with the new CINCH Power Meter. Quite possibly the most versatile crankset you will ever own.
- Gloss is Boss. New durable high gloss finish.
- The crank arms are deep pocket forged and CNC machined to optimize stiffness.
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined from 7050 alloy.
- Compatible with the Race Face CINCH Power Meter.
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments.
- Colour: Black.
- Built For: XC Racing / Trail / Enduro.
- Spindle Size: 30mm.
- Chainline: Q Factors and Chainlines PDF.
- Weight: 522g (170mm w/o BB).
- Size: 170, 175.
(SRAM Or shimano 9-11speed ring) Race Face's new Direct Mount Single ring. Designed and machined in our Vancouver, BC facility, tested on the North Shore and in the Whistler Bike Park.
- Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures ultimate chain retention.
- Attaches as part of the RF Cinch system (using common Park BBT-22 bottom bracket tool) - allowing to switch between DM rings/spiders with ease.
- Utilizes RF proprietary spline design.
- 7075-T6 aluminum, aerospace grade strength.
- Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing.
- Compatible for 9, 10, 11 and 12 speed*.
- Sizes: 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36.
- Compatable with: RF cranks with CINCH System interface.
- Weight: 41g (26t) ranging up to 82g (36T).
- Colour: Black, Blue, Red, Green, Purple, Orange.
(Shimano 12 speed ring)
Race Face's new Direct Mount 12 Speed Shimano chainring. Designed and machined in our Vancouver, BC facility, tested on the North Shore and in the Whistler Bike Park.
- Built for: XC / Trail.
- Measurements: 30, 32, 34 teeth.
- Compatible with 12-speed Shimano transmissions.
- Compatible with RF cranks with CINCH System Interface.
- Cinch Direct Mount.
- 57g (30t).
- 65g (32t).
- 73g (34t).
Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family.
- Allows the use of a CINCH 30mm spindle crankset with Shimano press fit shells.
- Installed using a standard bearing press tool.
- Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH
- spacer kits.
- Inner sleeve protects against water.
- Rubber seal located on the bearing's external side helps to reduce the risk of water penetration.
- BB Shell Width (mm): 92mm.
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41
- BB/Frame Interface: BB89.5
- BB/Frame Interface: BB92
- Weight: 69g